Take Your Vision All
The Way To The Edge.
The Shelf Edge That Is.
Nexgen Digital Printing. It's All About Collaboration.
GPC has designed the most powerful shelf tag program on the market today. Our team of retail professionals built the system from the ground up to support the unique opportunities that face the competitive retail market. How can we get relevant messaging to the shelf edge while maintaining the lowest cost to the retailer? Easy, we wrote our own software, paired with HP and their Indigo print technology. Well maybe not easy, but the result was astounding. Nexgen not only changed retail printing, it changed retail. We began seeing retail chains pull "back room print shops" from stores, use less labor hanging signs, achieve incremental sales due to more signs being used, lead weeks shortened for turn-arounds on custom graphic promotions.
“We are bringing the next generation of retail printing to market a few years early,” says Tony Trevino, VP of Customer Development at GPC. “Having a retail advertising background and a passion for retail, I truly believe our program is the best way to streamline the weekly shelf sign process. We’re not just putting ink on paper here, we are allowing retailers to amplify their brand message directly at the point of purchase.” At GPC, we allow our customers to focus on results instead of the processes. Our proprietary software called Sign Production System is the core of our sign processing power. It uses the AccessVia platform in part, but has been completely rewritten to achieve a centralized print solution. Now retailers can advertise directly at the shelf edge, just like you do in your other advertising efforts in what we are calling "From The Door Through The Store". Your retail organization can easily work in a collaborative environment utilizing the departments responsible for the execution of weekly shelf tag promotions, such as IT, Operations, Advertising and Merchandising.
Store level benefits
- Correct product-to-price identification
- Faster resets, tag changes, weekly stocking
- Allows store employees to focus on the customer
- Signs are precision cut by store, dept. & aisle order
- Enhances guest experience
- Reduce out-of-stocks
Corporate level benefits
- Reduce in-store shelf tag set times
- Unlimited substrate choices
- Overall program cost savings
- Achieve a lift in sales – as much as 4% with product photos
Customer level benefits
- Instant product-to-price recognition
- Enhances guest experience
- Match weekly ads to weekly shelf tags and signs
- Consistency “from the door through the store”
- Language-neutral images – easily understood regardless of spoken language or literacy
- Knowing a product is carried even when it’s not at the shelf